I Know your struggles - I am here to help
Here are your options:
Individual Request $150/per session ( 1 hour) / See our Group Rates Below
- Private Therapy sessions available, we can visit you or book our consultation rooms (Rates are seen below)
- Take our certification course (Click on the Certification Tab)
BEAT THE blues - every sunday
attend our therapy sessions
- Whatsapp or fill up the contact us page for an appointment
- Bring along a yoga mat - its a relaxing therapy
- Bring along a notebook and writing materials
- $5 off if you bring a friend AND complete all 4 sessions
- Keep an open mind - Experiential, Existential, Play & Laughter
Name: Maximum Wellness | Bank: Maybank | Acct No: 04161059952
Venue: Pioneer Junction, #05-24, 3 Soon Lee St, Singapore 627606
by paying for the therapy you help us improve our services and help to invest in our research and development
- minimum 4 sessions (fees describe 1 session below)
1 to 1 Private Consultation $150 per pax / 70 minutes
group 3: $60 per pax / 65 minutes
group of 5: $25 per pax / 65 minutes
home visit $250 / 65 minutes
Aims and Benefits:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Builds rapport and cohesiveness
- Increases Interest and enjoyment
- Increases personal competence
- Increases ownership and optimism
- Increases performance by 25% optimal functioning
Laughter Counseling Therapy
Laughter is a form of functionality just like all aspects of living and the positive impact it brings to the subject/client is significantly increased through active participation of its therapy which includes; the exclusive positive psychological and counselling training format. Techniques like re-framing of the mind to associate positive constructs and replacing negative ones, (1) for example when the subject/client has a troubling factor (worry) and it surfaces through the talk therapy, the issue is isolated and the Reticular Activating System (RAS) is to point out a specific scenario whereby the troubling factor (worry) otherwise if unfounded, to induce a related scenario to reframe the worry so that it wouldn’t cause trouble or potentially be harmful to the mind. (1) Thus that will allow a release of stress on the condition/s and (2) next to replace the worrying emotion with Laughter and unconditional Laughter exercises will be practice to effectively contribute to the healing of the individual. (2) Laughing is a unique and healthy form of expression and we help to create positive association with it. As we know the body doesn’t know the difference between fake or real Laughter, hence receiving the same benefits both psychological and physiological, stress is reduced. Thus when applied by a trained professional, it becomes a powerful resource for the mind and a modern way to induce Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) through the active association of Laughter in its essence.
3 reasons Why laughter Counselling Therapy?
- In order to get the scientifically proven health benefits of laughter, we need to laugh continuously for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Since in Laughter Yoga we do laughter as an exercise, we can prolong our laughter as long as we want. On the other hand, natural laughter comes for just a few seconds and is not enough to bring about physiological and biochemical changes in our body.
- To reap the health benefits of laughter, it has to be loud and deep coming from the diaphragm. t should be a belly laugh. It might not be socially acceptable to laugh loudly, but Laughter Yoga clubs provide a safe environment where one can laugh loudly and heartily without any social implication.
- Natural laughter that courses through our life depends upon many reason and conditions, but there are not many reasons which make us laugh. That means we are leaving laughter to chance, it may happen it may not. In contrast, in Laughter Yoga club we are not leaving laughter to chance, but doing it out of commitment. This is a guaranteed way of getting the health benefits of laughter.
"In fact he laughed all the time
at seemingly nothing at all.
He never needed anything to start his laughter
as it is said:
his Happiness came from the joy of life itself
and the great contentment he felt."
~The Great Teacher
~The Great Teacher
What are self-enhancing thoughts in application
What is the critical mind and how it affects you
Changing beliefs ~ Discussion on the better “Self”
How to laugh in the face of challenges
Leap into Laughter
Purposeful Laughter Exercises
Laughter in Communication
Laughter of Rapport building
Laughter Anchoring Process
Role Play Laughter Exercises
Guided Relaxation (Yoga Nidra)
Laughter Habit formation
Laughter as the Therapy mind and healing mediation
SMART Laughter Goals